Location: Lisbon, Portugal
epag was created to provide full access to Latin America from afar. We want to bridge the gap between the region and the rest of the world by providing merchants with a technology platform with the same level of functionality that is expected and common in most developed markets.
We are looking for a creative professional with solid sales and client management experience, who also has a strong operationally-minded perspective and can help contribute to the growth of our rapidly expanding business as Commercial Lead.
What you will do:
- Full-cycle sales role: identifying companies of interest, finding the proper decision-maker and contact details, prospecting fully;
- Handling the sales process and leading and organizing contract negotiations;
- Overseeing the technical integration process – working with internal and external cross-functional partners to ensure the technical project runs smoothly;
- Conduit between technical teams internally and at the client, keeping an eye on integration;
- Identifying operational improvements for commercial aspects of the business, assessing vendors and providers, building a budgetary case for the investment and overseeing the implementation;
- Developing new processes and strategies to keep up with business’ growth, following through on execution;
- Proactively scheduling quarterly check-ins to ensure we are; aligned with their business objectives;
- Establishing basic marketing and social media plan;
- Identifying content marketing needs and overseeing execution by internal and external marketing teams;
- Building social media presence and plan to grow name recognition of the brand;
- Overseeing sales collateral and content marketing – blogs, whitepapers, case studies, etc.;
- Responsible for identifying potential partners (commercial, operational, technical) and evaluating how mutually beneficial relationships can be established;
- Managing relationships/being the primary point of contact for those partnerships as well;
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field;
- 3-5 years experience in international sales;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strategic thinker with a networking aptitude;
- Friendly and proactive attitude;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and on multiple projects at once;
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in the (digital) payments industry;
- Fluency in a different secondary language;
- Experience working or studying abroad.
To apply please send a copy of your CV in English and in PDF format via email to [email protected].