Location: Lisbon, Portugal
As an International Sales Representative, you will often act as a first point of contact with people from both, inside and outside the organization.
What you will do:
- Independently and autonomously acquire national and international customers
- Active sales in various industries of the digital good and services industry via phone, Skype, email, and face-to-face
- Identify customer requirements, possible implementation solutions and consult in regard to the product portfolio
- Prepare and track offers and contracts, and manage corresponding sales negotiations
- Monitor the market and actively place products for existing and new customers to fully exploit cross-selling and up-selling potential
- Create presentations and participate in industry fairs, congresses and sales events
- Working experience in sales, ideally in the digital good and services industry
- Successful sales or commercial training(s)
- Confident, determined and friendly manner, with good negotiation and contact skills
- A high level of commitment, flexibility, team orientation and organizational talent
- Independent, autonomous and structured working style and a strong service and customer orientation
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in sales
- Fluency in English
- B.A. or B.S.
- Experience working or studying abroad
- Experience in the international finance or payment industry
- Deep understanding of the Latin American market and its specifics
- M.B.A., M.A., M.S., M.P.P., M.P.H., M.H.A.