Location: Lisbon, Portugal
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for executing epag’s global marketing activities and initiatives.
What you will do:
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
- Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
- Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Communications or related topic.
- Two years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
- Social media expertise.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages.
- Fluency in english, Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus.